Shop Policies


Refund Policy 
We do not offer refunds on original vintage pieces which do not fit or are unwanted. All measurements and condition reports are detailed on each listing. We only offer a refund if a piece was misrepresented when sold. In these cases please contact us directly within 48 hours of your parcel arriving to let us know there is a problem and we will do our best to resolve the issue. Please email direct to Maggie or Megan at maggiemaesvintage.co.uk. If we agree to a return, all items must be repackaged and returned in the same condition that you received them in and sent back to us. 
Orders / Items sent back to us without a prior notification of a refund request will not be accepted. 
Items such as Underwear, Hosiery, Swimwear, Earrings, Make up, Hair Products, Bespoke Made and Gift Cards can not be refunded. 
Please contact us immediately if there is damage to your order upon arrival. 
Upon receipt of a returned parcel and the item is as was when sold we will issue a refund. A refund will be issued to the original payment method for the order less the postage costs. Please allow 3-5 working days for the refund to process. 
Reproduction returns to include House Of Foxy, Bow and Crossbones and What Katie Did can be returned or exchanged with a 14 day period. Please send an email to Maggie or Megan at maggiemaesvintage@hotmail.co.uk for an exchange or refund request within the 14 day period and we can help with your enquiry. All items to be refunded or exchanged would need to be sent back to us in unused and unworn condition as purchased and in the same packaging. We reserve the rights to refuse a refund or exchange if the items are in unsellable condition. 
Upon receipt of a returned parcel and the item is as was when sold we will issue a refund or fulfill an exchange. A refund will be issued to the original payment method for the order less the postage costs. Please allow 3-5 working days for the refund to process. For an exchange upon receipt of the original items we will get the exchanged goods posted out to fulfill the order.
 
Layaway Payments 
We are happy to offer layaway payments on original vintage items over £100 if they been live on our website for 24 hours or more. We cant offer layaway payments on our reproduction collections. We ask for a 30% deposit ( Non-Refundable) to be paid to secure the item with the remaining 70% balance to be paid within the next 42 days ( 6 Weeks ). Please get in touch via our Contact us Page, via Social Media Or email to request a layaway payment plan. 
Shipping 
We post worldwide, predominantly via Royal Mail tracked and signed for. Postage to the UK is £5.00, Postage to USA is £25.00 and to all other Countries Postage is £15.00. These prices reflect parcels up to weight of 2kg, if parcels weigh more, postal charges will reflect this. We reserve the rights to change postage costs as and when there are annual increases. We are happy to combine orders for posting when possible, please contact us via our Website for help if needed. 
Click and Collect 
We are happy to offer a new click and collect service at the checkout for customers who are local to our bricks and mortar shop in Shrewsbury, Shropshire or customers who would like to make a trip and collect from us. If you place an order and at checkout select click and collect from the shop address. You will get an emailed confirmation when your order is ready for collection. Please bring this with you to our shop with a proof of ID for collection. 
Christmas Cut off Dates 

 

 We ship Worldwide via Royal Mail Services. To the UK we post 1st class signed for and for all other countries International Tracked and Signed. Please see Christmas Postal Cut off Dates as per Royal Mail Guidelines for 2020. If you do not see your Country below do not hesitate to get in contact with us. 

UK - Monday 21st Dec

Australia - Friday 11th Dec

Belgium - Friday 18th Dec

Canada - Saturday 12th Dec

Denmark - Wednesday 16th Dec

France - Friday 18th Dec

Germany - Wednesday 16th Dec

Ireland - Friday 18th Dec

Italy - Saturday 12th Dec

Netherlands - Wednesday 16th Dec

New Zealand - Friday 11th Dec

Norway - Wednesday 16th Dec

Portugal - Wednesday 16th Dec

Slovakia - Wednesday 16th Dec

Spain - Wednesday 16th Dec

Sweden - Saturday 12th Dec

USA - Saturday 12th Dec

Central and South America - Wednesday 9th Dec 

( All subject to Royal Mail Changes )